Bell & Ross x The Rake and Revolution Bellytanker “Dusty” Chronograph
- Limited edition of 100 pieces.
- Movement: calibre BR-CAL.301. Automatic mechanical.
- Functions: hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o'clock. Date. Chronograph: 30-min timer at 9 o'clock, central chronograph seconds.
- Case: 41 mm in diameter. Satin-polished steel. Steel bezel with tachymeter scale. Screw-down crown and push-buttons. Sapphire case-back.
- Dial: Brown with black subdials
- Crystal: ultra-curved sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres.
- Straps: brown calfskin
The Bellytanker Chronograph was born from the imagination of the type of watches belly tank racers would wear in the era of the 50s. The vintage-inspired sports chronograph carried design influences of military and aviation codes, stylised with thin hour indices, recessed counters, stepped seconds track and retro typography.
The "Dusty" Chronograph is fashioned in a stainless steel case with a satin-brushed finish. The central brown dial is contrasted with black small seconds and minute counters, with a matching minutes track. Framing the dial is a caramel anodised tachymeter bezel, dressed in a brown calfskin strap. It is powered by a modular Sellita SW 300, visible through a sapphire caseback with 'REVOLUTION' across the back.